WEE TALK is the preschool speech and language service system for Wellington and Dufferin Counties and the city of Guelph.
Wee Talk encompasses ALL agencies that provide speech and language services to preschoolers, including:
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
St. Joseph's Health Centre
Groves Memorial Hospital
North Wellington Health Care Corporation
Headwaters Health Care Corporation
Community Care Access Centre
WEE TALK provides:
• Information on how babies and young children learn to talk
• Tips on what parents can do to help their children speak and develop language skills
• Parents can meet with a speech-language pathologist to have their child's communication assessed
• Services where parents and preschool children can get the help they need
• Parent education classes
* WEE TALK provides free service and welcomes parent referrals.